Brewer/Head Brewer for hire in Berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer/Head Brewer for hire in Berlin

I am back in the US. Location Update in next post.

Award-winning Brewer/Head Brewer/Consultant currently located and seeking work in Berlin, Germany or the EU.

IBD certified with 13 years of professional experience in the U.S., Berlin, and Switzerland craft beer scene, including brewery operations on 3.5 - 30 BBL systems, in both production and brewpub environments. Skills beyond optimizing beer production include recipe design, employee training, scheduling, equipment selection, layout and start-up.

If you have brewer or consultant needs for your brewery or start-up, please contact me at the email below for a full CV.

carl.joelson@gmail.com
    Last edited by CarlJoelson; 06-14-2022, 07:02 PM. Reason: location update

Location Update: I am back in the U.S., carving my European experience into a new brewery project if you'd like to join forces. I am also available to work on launching your idea.

Award-winning Brewer/Head Brewer/Consultant currently located and seeking work near Bisbee, Arizona or remotely as an independent contractor.

IBD certified with 15 years of professional experience in the U.S., Berlin, and Switzerland craft beer scene, including brewery operations on 3.5 - 30 BBL systems, in both production and brewpub environments. Skills beyond optimizing beer production include recipe design, employee training, scheduling, equipment selection, layout and start-up.

If you are looking to partner on a new brewery in the area, or have brewer & consultant needs for your brewery or start-up idea, please contact me at the email below for a full CV.

carl.joelson@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X