Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Brewer's Startup looking for the Right Lead/Head Brewer - Madison, WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer's Startup looking for the Right Lead/Head Brewer - Madison, WI

Delta Beer Lab aims to bring people together through quality, local craft beer without barriers to gender, race, or sexual orientation. We will also actively support the environment through commitment to 1% for the Planet. Our brewery and taproom is currently under construction in Madison, WI, and we plan to open to the public in January 2019.

I come to develop this brewery with a decade of professional brewing experience and am in the position to hire the right brewer. The position is management-level, and professional brewing experience is required. The job title and levels of responsibility will be based on your experience and drive. You’ll need to be able to independently perform all standard brewery functions; have experience in successful recipe development, basic or advanced laboratory operations, sensory analysis, preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and basic repair, delivery to accounts (kegs and cases of cans); and enjoy interacting with people through taproom guest interaction, brewery tours, staff training, retail sales, and beer festival promotions.

I will support the department of the brewery with whatever supervision and oversight is necessary to help the “best person for the job” succeed.

About the Brewery
    10bbl Brewhouse
    -manufactured in Wisconsin by Quality Tank Solutions (Oconomowoc)
    -two vessel Brewhouse (M/LT, K/WP) designed to add a dedicated Whirlpool
    -30bbl Hot and Cold Liquor Tanks
    -start up Cellar includes 10bbl, 20bbl, and 30bbl Fermentation Vessels (two each)
    -20 and 30bbl Fermenters designed with zones for half fills
    -one 30bbl Bright Beer Tank (initial Fermenters designed to serve as BBT if necessary)
    -taproom and self-distributed beer will be kegged and canned
    Year-One sales goal is 1,000 barrels; strategic and responsible-growth model for future
    Product Mix
    -three Year-Round beers
    -four Seasonals throughout the year
    -8-12 beers on tap at all times
    >Brewhouse is sized intentionally to produce a large variety
    -Barrel Aging
    -Craft Sodas produced in house

About Madison, WI
    Madison is often ranked among the best cities in the nation - from our bike trail network to support for local businesses, neighborhood festivals to music and food venues. A strong economy and high quality of life leads to the consistent population growth we see in Madison (252,551 people) and throughout Dane County (523,643). Madison is a progressive leader in the state/region and is often listed as one of the most educated cities in the US.

We’re situated within a few hours drive of Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis, and the Wisconsin northwoods. Madison is nestled between Lakes Mendota and Monona and is home to our State Capitol and the University of Wisconsin.

If you are interested in joining Delta Beer Lab please email me right away. Tell me about your work experience, why you’re in the beer industry, how you’re involved in your community, what you do for fun outside of work, etc. Let me know what questions you have about the company, me, Madison, or anything else you’re wondering. If you have requirements for your level of responsibility in the brewery/company, salary requirements, or career goals please share those as well.

Email: pio**@**delta**.beer (remove the asterisks from the address).

Click image for larger version

Name:	DBL_color.png
Views:	2
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	195911
Working...
X