Ready for the next step? Run a brewery - Greenville SC Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for the next step? Run a brewery - Greenville SC Area

Rail Line Brewing in Simpsonville SC is seeking a Head Brewer/Operator interested in growing our microbrewery. We have been opened for a year and looking to take the business, brew and business plan to the next level. Owner can continue to be involved in running the processes like staffing, payroll, accounting but is needing an experienced brewer who wants to practice their craft while developing the clientele and putting excellent business ideas into practice. If you need to be managed, this is not the right place for you. If you have always dreamed of what you could accomplish with some autonomy, then this may be your opportunity.

We currently do 2.5 bbl batches on a Blichmann system and serve our town a few miles outside of Greenville, SC, a growing manufacturing hub that's home to Michelin, BMW and many other companies. Simpsonville is a great city and our recent claim to fame is the $1.6 Billion lottery ticket was sold right here :-)

Our ideal candidate will have head or assistant brewing experience in a brewery and love the microbrewery model. The building has a 2500 sq/ft taproom/restaurant with an additional 2500 sq/ft of brewing area. I am looking for someone would live in the Greenville SC area or who already lives nearby. Ownership equity is possible with a combination of investment and/or sweat equity. We could eventually brew for distribution, if that makes sense once everything is dialed in and running well. First focus is on optimizing what we have.

Please reach out to me with any questions that you may have! You can send any introduction/resumes/bio to me at william@raillinebrewing.com
Working...
X