Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer

This is preliminary only to see if there is any interest at all. We are considering opening a brewery/brewpub in Medellin Colombia. Medellin is a wonderful city - safe and vibrant. There are 2.5 million people there and only a handful of breweries. Again, still in the thinking/planning stages but need to make sure we can get somebody to brew the beer, or there won't be a brewery. No idea as to salary, what kind of equipment - just preliminary fishing for any interest. Let us know. Thanks

Interested in Medellin Brewery Opportunity

Hi Blick, I'm interested in learning more about your potential brewery in Medellin. I am a brewer based in Denver, CO and am looking for international work opportunities in a Head Brewer or Production Manager role. I'd be happy to discuss more, feel free to let me know your contact info and we can connect. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Originally posted by Blick View Post
    This is preliminary only to see if there is any interest at all. We are considering opening a brewery/brewpub in Medellin Colombia. Medellin is a wonderful city - safe and vibrant. There are 2.5 million people there and only a handful of breweries. Again, still in the thinking/planning stages but need to make sure we can get somebody to brew the beer, or there won't be a brewery. No idea as to salary, what kind of equipment - just preliminary fishing for any interest. Let us know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X