Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query - Finding a graphic designer?

Hi,

I am looking to release a new line of products and was wondering if anyone had any tips or recommendations for sourcing an online graphic designer for label/concept development?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers,
    Cameron

we have been struggling with this same thing. We were looking for help with our overall logo and aside from hiring a firm we looked into the competitions for graphic design. Like Fiverr. I believe that was the business we settled on.

Comment

I used designcrowd for the business logo.
      But I think with product labels etc. You would want to continuously utilize the same person/company to maintain an overall branding scheme throughout all of your products.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

If you guys want to talk to my designer, I'm sure he would love the extra work. His specialty is web design but he has done 5 of my labels thus far and we couldn't be happier. Shoot me an email at: James@urbanrenewbrew.com if you want his contact info.

Cheers,
        James

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I'll start exploring these suggestions.

Comment

I have my own 6BBL brewery here in France, but my 'real' previous job was as a designer. Feel free to have a look at my designs on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Shakespe...=page_internal

Comment

I realize Im way out of date here but I did a job (building) at a graphic designers house were I currently live in Uruguay. We are both fellow brewers and started talking shop. He then showed me some labels he made for cans. They are absolutely amazing! Some of the best modern craft brew labels I have seen anywhere. So I offered to promote his work and he happily agreed as he loves doing beer related artwork because of his passion for brewing. Here is a link to my Linkedin were I posted some photos.
              https://www.linkedin.com/posts/maria...683267584-nkFk

Comment

Check out my work at LabelGurus.com and Topshelf.Digital. Always open to seeing if we're the right fit for your design needs. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X