Brewer Wanted - Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Wanted - Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Looking for brewer with experience to launch our new brewery near the beach in sunny, warm Costa Rica. We are up and running with a temporary brewer but we are looking for experienced brewer. We have an electric 7 bbl brewing system. We need a self-starter capable of managing all aspects of the brewery. Looking for a 1 year commitment. I would love to discuss the opportunity with anyone looking for a change and an adventure. Please forward your CV and any questions to info@ParadiseBrewing.com
    Last edited by durls1; 11-11-2018, 06:17 PM.

Resume

Originally posted by durls1 View Post
    Looking for brewer with experience to launch our new brewery near the beach in sunny, warm Costa Rica. We are up and running with a temporary brewer but we are looking for experienced brewer. We have an electric 7 bbl brewing system. We need a self-starter capable of managing all aspects of the brewery. Looking for a 1 year commitment. I would love to discuss the opportunity with anyone looking for a change and an adventure. Please forward your CV and any questions to info@ParadiseBrewing.com
    Hi,

I sent a reply to your posting along with my resume. Just wanted to make sure you got it. My email is
    brettcruikshank@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Brett Cruikshank

Comment

Working...
    X