Thread: Experienced Brewer Searching Northeast Opportunities

Experienced Brewer Searching Northeast Opportunities

Hard-working, educated brewer with five years of professional experience. Seeking opportunities in the Northeast/New England areas. More specifically interested in ME, VT, NH, and upstate NY.

During my time in the beer industry, I have had the pleasure to work in breweries ranging from 1,500 barrels to 40,000 barrels a year. Throughout that time, I have gained skills that have helped me become proficient in all aspects of the brewing process from recipe development, brewing/cellaring, sour/clean barrel aging, filtration, and packaging. I've also management experience in handling raw material & packaged product inventory, scheduling and oversight of personnel, and keeping production running smoothly. In starting and running my own small business over the last two years, I've also cultivated a work ethic dependent upon being a self-starter and a critical thinker.

Looking to find myself in a production management/head brewing opportunities where I can not only continue to grow in my passion of making great beer, but also to leverage my experiences and knowledge to help a company continue its upward trajectory, and to help create and cultivate a great work culture that is built on integrity, honesty, and stewardship. My ideal opportunity would be a company that values crafting quality beer, a company ethos built on a spirit of camaraderie, in a place that would provide a quality of life for myself and my family.

Please feel free to reach out for resume at spurlock.rion@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

We are looking for a brewer/operations manager if you know anyone interested that wants to me part of building something successful from scratch.
    We own a 5th generation Maple Farm near Meadville PA (Howles Maple Farm) and are in the finishing stages of construction on our new Project and building Riverside Brewing Co in Cambridge Springs PA. We bought the historic property after the burning of the famous Riverside Inn last year. We found the Perfect 1879 7000 square ft timber frame barn, preserved it, dismantled, and move it to the site. We redesigned and reassembled the barn into a 250 seat brewpub/full restaurant with an exotic one of a kind outdoor entertainment area bar, bathrooms, etc It’s truly a destination
    We have in place a 15 bbl brewhouse, tanks, foeders, etc. with tons of room and layout for future expansion. We wish to hire someone who is open minded about brewing and working with the uniqueness of our maple, sap, bacteria, and help create some one of a kind beers that are unique to our area
    We are opening in June but wish to bring someone on to work with us in the near future to be ready to open
    We will pay the right person for this position very well and Offer healthcare, retirement, vacation, and opportunity to be part of building something very successful. If you know of anyone interested they can email me jason@riversidebrewery.com or call/text me 814-720-2952 Like our Facebook page! We are excited to open!