Thread: 3 years homebrewer and craft brewer litterate search for assistant brewer position

3 years homebrewer and craft brewer litterate search for assistant brewer position

Dear Breweries/Brewpubs/Small Batch Brewery/Start-up Brewery,
    my name is Sabino Rossignoli and i'd like to start working for a reality in the craft beer industry.
    Doesn't mind if it's big or tiny i prefer to cover a starting position due to the fact i'm from Rome (ITALY) and i hope to settle up in US because the beer industry in your country is full of opportunity.
    I wish to grow in a company that will give me the opportunity to realize my dream in brewing good beers using the know-how i have combined with what i will learn there and mixing my italian culture and fantasy with the US one to realize better beer recipes for our future customers.
    I'm not an english mother tongue and sorry for my english but i had a "first certificate" in english language from the British Council.
    I'm graduated in Economics at La Sapienza University - Rome (ITALY).

I successfully attended a professional craft brewer course from January to July in the north of Italy (PADUA), the best school we have in Italy about beer industry. It was such a kind of Master in Craft Brewing of about 600 hours of class lessons and 300 hours of practice in a real brewery and i choose this one:
    http://www.eternalcitybrewing.it/

I hope to get in touch with a serious brewery team and family that can trust in me as a person that can be:
    an hard-worker;
    a honest person;
    a faithful employee;
    I can provide to whom will be interested my personal RESUME.
    If you want to get in touch directly you can use the following contacts:
    https://www.facebook.com/sabino.rossignoli
    WHATSAPP: +393511389434
    email: sabinorossignoli@tin.it

KIND REGARDS
    Sabino Rossignoli

Dear Breweries/Brewpubs/Small Batch Brewery/Start-up Brewery,
    my name is Sabino Rossignoli and i'd like to start working for a reality in the craft beer industry.
    Doesn't mind if it's big or tiny i prefer to cover a starting position due to the fact i'm from Rome (ITALY) and i hope to settle up in US because the beer industry in your country is full of opportunity.
    I wish to grow in a company that will give me the opportunity to realize my dream in brewing good beers using the know-how i have combined with what i will learn there and mixing my italian culture and fantasy with the US one to realize better beer recipes for our future customers.
    I'm not an english mother tongue and sorry for my english but i had a "first certificate" in english language from the British Council.
    I'm graduated in Economics at La Sapienza University - Rome (ITALY).

I successfully attended a professional craft brewer course from January to July in the north of Italy (PADUA), the best school we have in Italy about beer industry. It was such a kind of dissertation writers Master in Craft Brewing of about 600 hours of class lessons and 300 hours of practice in a real brewery and i choose this one:
    http://www.eternalcitybrewing.it/

I hope to get in touch with a serious brewery team and family that can trust in me as a person that can be:
    an hard-worker;
    a honest person;
    a faithful employee;
    I can provide to whom will be interested my personal RESUME.
    If you want to get in touch directly you can use the following contacts:
    https://www.facebook.com/sabino.rossignoli
    WHATSAPP: +393511389434
    email: sabinorossignoli@tin.it

KIND REGARDS
    Sabino Rossignoli
    Hello Sabino,

Are you looking for a job in a specific state (city, town) or considering any location in the US? And will you be able to give a few (2-3) reference contacts? Our company is located in Cibolo, TX - Cibolo Creek Brewing Co. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Renee Degutis

Directly Answered

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeDegutis View Post
    Hello Sabino,

Are you looking for a job in a specific state (city, town) or considering any location in the US? And will you be able to give a few (2-3) reference contacts? Our company is located in Cibolo, TX - Cibolo Creek Brewing Co. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Renee Degutis

Hello Renee,
    I just reply directly to you. Get in touch !

Cheers,
    Sabino