Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger Lakes project in search of a Brewer/Brewery/Partner

Hello All,

I'm working on a project in the Finger Lakes region of NY that will be, well, quite different from anything that exists. It's a fairly large project that will be a destination for adult beverages.

What I'm looking for is a brewer, brewery and/or business partner that has an interest in agritourism, green construction, unique setting, doing things right, focusing on the customer and their experience, and creating a presence on an established adult beverage trail. We will eventually apply for B certification but not yet. Crawl, walk, run.

We own the property and have developed a plan. We've applied for grants and won't know until later this month (Dec '18) if we're awarded anything. We will continue to raise equity until we are prepared to apply for financing. As of right now, we will not be brewing onsite except for possible recipe development, testing, small batches, etc. until later phases of expansion when we may bring production in house based on the direction of the business. We can't be everything to everyone but we can create a completely unique venue. We have our brand names and logos but are always open to better ideas.

I know this sounds vague and it purposely is. With an NDA in place, we can talk in a lot more detail.

If you have serious interest and want to be part of something special, PM me directly and let's talk. You must believe that profit is the result of doing the right thing well, not the reason for being in business. I know most everybody in craft beverage is awesome, but I will stress that you must be positive. Negative energy only begets negative people and that is verboten.

Eric
    Last edited by tiggle; 12-18-2018, 02:51 PM.

What is a B certification? If you have the right land and you can raise enough to build a sizeable facility with professional equipment and you are open to changing all the branding, I will bring a 5th generation German brewer, secure the best distributors in any state we want to be in and have the package put in every Wegman's for starters. I also have connections with C Brands. If you only want to be a retail destination, that is not me.

Comment

Working...
    X