Long time Brewer available for perm work or short term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time Brewer available for perm work or short term

20 years of experience doing everything from brewpubs to large production breweries. I'm well versed in recipe creation for any style of beer. I have experience with barrel fermentation and aging, ciders, cask-conditioned ales, and much more.
    I'm looking for either consulting (specializing in start-ups) or a full-time permanent position.
    Prefer to stay in the Great Lakes area.
    Please PM me for resume and info.
    Last edited by watership; 12-26-2018, 08:26 AM. Reason: added more

Hello from PA,
    We are a hard cider company who has structured itself more like beer than wine in terms of its production, packaging and distribution. We have a year behind us (10 months) and want to chart a course for growth over the next 3-5 years and need someone who has been there, someone who helped build a company from scratch. Interested? Please send resume to Chad@grandillusioncider.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brewer

Originally posted by watership View Post
      20 years of experience doing everything from brewpubs to large production breweries. I'm well versed in recipe creation for any style of beer. I have experience with barrel fermentation and aging, ciders, cask-conditioned ales, and much more.
      I'm looking for either consulting (specializing in start-ups) or a full-time permanent position.
      Prefer to stay in the Great Lakes area.
      Please PM me for resume and info.
      Would you be willing to relocate to South Bend IN, just across Michigan border if so please contact me at 574-210-8374,
      Thank you

Comment

Bump

Still looking

Comment

Working...
        X