Looking for brewery strength smart watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for brewery strength smart watch

Let’s face it we all stick our hands in things that are pretty tough. I am looking for a smart watch that will endure the brewery life,connect to my iPhone and let me know when I get a text or email. I really don’t need to talk to my wrist or read anything on my watch. I have a phone for that but, it’s so noisy I can’t hear my messages come thru. Any ideas from the crew
    Mike Eme
    Brewmaster

Look at the Garmin Fenix. It is really made for runners but with the right wristband
    I have no other experience but it is working fine for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wear an older Apple watch. I'm not a full-time brewer but it has held up good. That being said, i havent submerged my watch into 180f caustic either. I worried most that the face would get scratched at my real job but it hasnt. The only issue was when i was putting it on one morning and i dropped it on my tile floor. Two weeks and $99 later it was like new.

Brian

Comment

Best brewery Smart Watch

Highly recommend the Samsung Gear Sport.
        First watch I've owned that has lasted a full year.

Get a protective glass cover for the face.
        I cracked the cover bartending, not brewing. Haven't replaced it yet but works fine.

I submerge it regularly in hot/cold/pbw/paa/iodine/grain.
        Relatively lightweight.
        I needed a watch with an analog face. I wanted diver style bezel. The watch's bezel doen't function that way but better yet I've downloaded a timer app designed for kitchens. It has 10+ timers. Notifications/texts from my Iphone are extremely handy. When my hands are in gloves/wet, I can easily swipe the face with my nose.

The band is interchangeable but I strictly use the rubber working and occasionally put a metal band on for dress.

Can't recommend it enough. Neighbor got the G3, super classy looking.

Comment

Working...
        X