Thread: Homebrewer, eager to learn brewing on a large scale

Homebrewer, eager to learn brewing on a large scale

As the title states, I am a homebrewer eager to learn brewing on a larger scale. Would like to be an assistant to learn the trade and work my way up to a head brewer position. Currently located in NE Ohio, but willing to relocate for the right position.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHands View Post
    As the title states, I am a homebrewer eager to learn brewing on a larger scale. Would like to be an assistant to learn the trade and work my way up to a head brewer position. Currently located in NE Ohio, but willing to relocate for the right position.
    Are you willing to rel;ocate to Columbus. Till March you will have to go back and forth between Columbus and Cincinnati Mon thru Friday

Quote Originally Posted by rpinto12 View Post
    Are you willing to rel;ocate to Columbus. Till March you will have to go back and forth between Columbus and Cincinnati Mon thru Friday
    I may be open for that relo and commute. PM me the specifics...or my email should be in my profile.

I am still looking if anybody knows of anything out there. Something in Ohio would be perfect...

Still looking. All the ads want an experienced commercial brewer, which is understandable. I'm hoping there is a brewery out there willing to do on the job training for a homebrewer who is passionate about beer.