Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced retailer for hire - NoVa/DC

Hi all,

I'm seeking a sales, marketing, or business development role with a distributor, brewer, or importer in the NoVa region (I'm in Arlington). I'm open to other opportunities too.

I offer eight solid years of craft retailing (on and off premise), and well versed in the ups-and-downs licensees contend with. I previously owned two brick-and-mortar, beer-focused businesses until a change brought me to Arlington. I'm eager to stay in the beer business (preferably on the craft side) and am looking for a mature, stable company to build on my experience.

Thanks for looking!

Sales position?

Are you still looking for a sales position? Shoot me an email, erik@payloadsupply.com if you still are. Not sure if it's a good fit but interested in discussing more. Thank you!

Erik May, Payload Supply

Comment

I am looking for someone to run our Greensboro, NC homebrew supply store and take it to the next level with the addition of a taproom from our new brewery, with opportunity to vest ownership in the operation. Call Eric at 336.430.8992 or send CV to eric@triadhomebrew.com. Cheers.

Comment

We would love to chat if you've not found a good fit yet.

Comment

Working...
        X