Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award Winning American Head Brewer With International Experience

Hello,

I am a head brewer with 7 years of industry experience. Additionally I have lots of startup know how, and a very keen mind for mechanical issues and scheduling.

I have been involved with every aspect of brewery operations in pub and production scale breweries. Packaging, brewing, tax reporting, social media/marketing, modifying/creating SOPs and in depth quality analysis.

Additionally, I've recently overseen the export of beer to the United States for national distribution. Being able to produce a beer that can survive a month long sea voyage with minimal impact on flavor and aroma has been no small QA/QC feat, and reviews have been good.

Lots of startup experience training staff, creating comprehensive SOPs, and establishing effective safety habits, and avoiding production bottlenecks

As far as what I can brew?

I can manage barrel programs, clean and mixed culture fermentations, Ales, Lagers, you name it. I'm equally comfortable designing something traditional as I am putting together an off the wall fruited brett IPA. I also have experience with distillation both with aged products like whiskey, and younger products like white rum and gin.

The bigger awards I have won are:
    Gold- Asia Beer Championship
    Silver- Brussels Beer Challenge
    Bronze- Great American Beer Festival

Ideally I am not looking to relocate back to the US anytime soon.

Cheers,
    abrunson12@gmail.com
    Last edited by abrunson; 02-10-2019, 04:23 AM.

Bumpity bump. Still looking for the right opportunity.

Comment

Working...
    X