Experienced Denver Brewer for Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Denver Brewer for Hire

I have been brewing professionally for 5 years with lead brewing, packaging, filtering (centrifuge and d/e) and some lab work experience. I'm currently located in Denver but willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

Qualifications:
    -Wort production on 20bbl, 50bbl and 4bbl pilot system brewhouses
    -Filtering beer through D/E and centrifuge filters
    -Lead brewer experience with recipe development, scheduling, ordering and planning
    -Worked with kettle sours, foeders, barrel aged and Brett beers (Also have worked two wine harvests)
    -Setup of foeder and fermenter placement and preparation, as well as cleaning and passivation
    -Packaging of beer including running bottling line, wild goose canning line and kegging lines
    -Yeast transferring and handling, cell counting
    -CIP of various brewery equipment
    -Forklift certification

My goal is to join a brewery that I can help grow and grow with as a brewer and/or cellarman.
    I look forward to hearing from anyone interested and can send my resume and more info.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by denverbrewer42; 01-22-2019, 01:52 PM.

We are looking for a brewer/operations manager if you know anyone interested that wants to me part of building something successful from scratch.
    We own a 5th generation Maple Farm near Meadville PA (Howles Maple Farm) and are in the finishing stages of construction on our new Project and building Riverside Brewing Co in Cambridge Springs PA. We bought the historic property after the burning of the famous Riverside Inn last year. We found the Perfect 1879 7000 square ft timber frame barn, preserved it, dismantled, and move it to the site. We redesigned and reassembled the barn into a 250 seat brewpub/full restaurant with an exotic one of a kind outdoor entertainment area bar, bathrooms, etc It’s truly a destination
    We have in place a 15 bbl brewhouse, tanks, foeders, etc. with tons of room and layout for future expansion. We wish to hire someone who is open minded about brewing and working with the uniqueness of our maple, sap, bacteria, and help create some one of a kind beers that are unique to our area
    We are opening in June but wish to bring someone on to work with us in the near future to be ready to open
    We will pay the right person for this position very well and Offer healthcare, retirement, vacation, and opportunity to be part of building something very successful. If you know of anyone interested they can email me jason@riversidebrewery.com or call/text me 814-720-2952 Like our Facebook page! We are excited to open!

Comment

Originally posted by denverbrewer42 View Post
      I have been brewing professionally for 5 years with lead brewing, packaging, filtering (centrifuge and d/e) and some lab work experience. I'm currently located in Denver but willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

Qualifications:
      -Lead brewer experience with recipe development, scheduling, ordering and planning
      -Worked with kettle sours, foeders, barrel aged and Brett beers (Also have worked two wine harvests)
      -Setup of foeder and fermenter placement and preparation, as well as cleaning and passivation
      -Packaging of beer including running bottling line, wild goose canning line and kegging lines
      -Forklift certification

My goal is to join a brewery that I can help grow and grow with as a brewer and/or cellarman.
      I look forward to hearing from anyone interested and can send my resume and more info.
      Thank you!

Hey there! We’re hiring at Unseen Creatures Brewing & Blending in Miami, FL. Check us out at @unseencreaturesbrew and shoot your resume over if you’re interested in the kinds of things we’ll be up to. Info@unseencreaturesbrew.com. Cheers, Marco!

Comment

We're looking to add an experienced brewer/cellarperson to our team at Lewis and Clark Brewing in Helena, Montana. If interested please send resume and CV to
        mike@lewisandclarkbrewing.com

Cheers

Comment

Sw co

We are in need of a head brewer to begin the re-brand of a long established brewery. Please PM me at mark@sanjuanbeer.com if interested. Thanks.

Qualifications:
          -Forklift certification

Thank you!

Comment

We are looking for help here in Steamboat Springs, CO. Lots of great snow this year!! if you are interested, please email a resume to nate@butcherknifebrewing.com

Comment

Definitely interested in chatting. Send resume to mark@hisignbrewing.com for opportunity in Austin.

Comment

Still looking for an opportunity!

Comment

KC Brewery

Still looking for an opportunity!
                  Would be interested in talking! 913.526.3258. Emily

Comment

Working...
                  X