Cellar person/assistant brewer in Chicago area and southern Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellar person/assistant brewer in Chicago area and southern Wisconsin

I am a recent college graduate with over a year of production experience in three microbreweries in Illinois, all of which were 15-bbl brewhouses with 10-15 bbl fermenters and brite tanks. I have experience performing CIP cycles, transferring from fermenters to brite tanks, filling and washing kegs, monitoring fermentation, manually cleaning the brew house, and various other cellar tasks as well as wort production to a lesser degree. I also have some experience with maintaining and filling barrels at my current job. Besides my commercial experience, I have been homebrewing and reading as much as I can about beer and brewing for over four years. I'm incredibly passionate about the industry and am anxious to begin work in one of the biggest brewing centers in the country.
    Currently I live and work in northern Lake County IL, and I am hoping to find full-time work in a brewery in Chicago or the Milwaukee area and expand my knowledge and experience in the industry. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions or would like to see a resume!
    Cheers!

email: frillman.j@gmail.com
    Last edited by jfrillm; 01-23-2019, 04:44 PM.

I sent you an email.
    Mike Doble, Proprietor
    The Explorium Brewpub

Comment

Working...
    X