Creating UPC-A Barcodes for cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating UPC-A Barcodes for cans

Does anyone have any experience with this? We just signed up with some mid-regional & national stores to sell our cans. They all require UPC-A barcodes. I called our POS company Square and they weren't any help. My partner was struggling with finding a generator, so, I jumped in to research. Figured I would check here first. Any help is greatly apprecaited.

Brad
    Brad Primozic
    Owner/Brewer
    Insurrection AleWorks
    Heidelberg, PA

Originally posted by Shwagy View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this? We just signed up with some mid-regional & national stores to sell our cans. They all require UPC-A barcodes. I called our POS company Square and they weren't any help. My partner was struggling with finding a generator, so, I jumped in to research. Figured I would check here first. Any help is greatly apprecaited.

Brad
    Hi Brad,
    I have had success with barcodes I purchased from buyabarcode.com. I have them on seven of my products and they are in use in bars, restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations. I would check with the larger chains to ensure these will work for them. This company gets “retired” barcodes and resells them at a fraction of the cost.
    My two cents.

Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Register your own.

https://www.gs1us.org/
      Joel Halbleib
      Partner / Zymurgist
      Hive and Barrel Meadery
      6302 Old La Grange Rd
      Crestwood, KY
      www.hiveandbarrel.com

Comment

Barcode talk.
        100% Authentic GS1 UPC & EAN Barcodes - Instantly Delivered

Comment

Upc-a

The UPC (aka: UPC-A, GTIN-12) is a globally unique ID number for your item from GS1. Unfortunately the number cannot be made up or edited. If you already own or are licensing your GTIN then you can create the UPC/GTIN-12 image/graphic on your own.

If you do not own or license the UPC/GTIN-12 then you can either rent from GS1 or buy from barcode sellers such as ourselves ( www.barcodestalk.com ). We provide a wealth of information for first time inventors/brewers and have helped craft beer makers all over the country for years.

Hope that helps,

Comment

Working...
          X