No announcement yet.

Question: NH Beverage Mfg License question: in-house consumption restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: NH Beverage Mfg License question: in-house consumption restrictions

In New Hampshire, RSA 178:12 + SB418 (Beverage Manufacturer License) states that only 4oz samples may be served (limit of one of each label), or one 16oz glass (limit 1 label) in lieu of. If you have a kitchen, you may serve the same 4oz samples, PLUS up to two 16oz glasses. That's it... per person, per day.

Yet, almost every brewery I've visited in NH serves food and multiple 16oz pours. I have scoured the internet looking for whatever additional license or clause they are operating under.
    This can make / break my entire business plan.

Can anyone provide insight?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Ogie View Post
    In New Hampshire, RSA 178:12 + SB418 (Beverage Manufacturer License) states that only 4oz samples may be served (limit of one of each label), or one 16oz glass (limit 1 label) in lieu of. If you have a kitchen, you may serve the same 4oz samples, PLUS up to two 16oz glasses. That's it... per person, per day.

Yet, almost every brewery I've visited in NH serves food and multiple 16oz pours. I have scoured the internet looking for whatever additional license or clause they are operating under.
    This can make / break my entire business plan.

Can anyone provide insight?

Thanks!
    I'm not an expert, but you're probably looking for the Brewpub license, not the Beverage Mfr or Nano license:

If you plan on making more than 2500 bbl/yr, you can't use this license. You also have to maintain a restaurant.

Mike

Comment

Working...
    X