Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fermentor Recommendations

Hi,

Anyone got any suggestions on a good place to buy a 3.5 BBL fermentor in Canada?

Thanks
    Jeff

Obk

Originally posted by graphocephala View Post
    Hi,

Anyone got any suggestions on a good place to buy a 3.5 BBL fermentor in Canada?

Thanks
    Jeff

Both OBK and Lawsons have 3.5bbl tanks. They're about $6500 CAD per.

Haven't personally inspected the lawson one, but the OBK SS brewtech tanks are nice

Edit: These are also in their warehouse/ready to go anytime. Otherwise there are a multitude of other places you can get them made for the same price or cheaper if you have time to wait
    Last edited by quijiba; 02-05-2019, 05:29 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

I realize things are different in the states but I was quoted by as forum sponsor for 3bbl jacketed unitanks and can say the price is less than half whats mentioned above.. even with customs and shipping which we dealt with when we bought or kettle/tanks from them a year or so ago its still worth it for the savings. just throwing this out there in case you have no idea but brewing equipment prices vary dramatically depending on timeframe and location.. Its not unusual to see people selling equipment used for more than it was new.
      Last edited by augiedoggy; 02-05-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

thanks for the responses, I have a couple months before i need the fermenter.
        So any other contacts would be great!

Cheers
        Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X