Brewery wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery wanted

I'll say upfront, I'm not a distributor. This just looked like the most appropriate sub forum for this...

I have a friend that owns a historic motel in Tucumcari, NM, right on historic Rte 66. He has access to an old 5-bay garage across the road, and would love to see someone open a small brewery in the space. Alternatively, it would work really well as an outpost tap room for an existing brewery.

It is walking distance to multiple other historic motels. There are currently 2 other bars in town, not of high quality. Tucumcari is a small town of about 5000 residents, with a larger population in the surrounding rural areas. However, they have a thriving tourism industry, owing to Rte 66. Hundreds of thousands of tourists drive the old Mother Road annually, and Tucumcari is a preferred stop along the way.

I know this is a long shot, but I told my old friend that I'd give it a shot. PM if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks,
    Steve

Originally posted by Chisholm Tavern View Post
    I'll say upfront, I'm not a distributor. This just looked like the most appropriate sub forum for this...

I have a friend that owns a historic motel in Tucumcari, NM, right on historic Rte 66. He has access to an old 5-bay garage across the road, and would love to see someone open a small brewery in the space. Alternatively, it would work really well as an outpost tap room for an existing brewery.

It is walking distance to multiple other historic motels. There are currently 2 other bars in town, not of high quality. Tucumcari is a small town of about 5000 residents, with a larger population in the surrounding rural areas. However, they have a thriving tourism industry, owing to Rte 66. Hundreds of thousands of tourists drive the old Mother Road annually, and Tucumcari is a preferred stop along the way.

I know this is a long shot, but I told my old friend that I'd give it a shot. PM if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Hi Steve,
    Your friend could buy my brewery and move it down there! (https://www.eralambroscommercial.com...03883&chome=1&) 😁

Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
    X