Does anybody out there have experience or knowledge of requirements to serve non-beer alcoholic beverages through a brewery production facility taproom? Wondering if there is any type of fine print within the Brewers Notice language that allows this, and if not, is it possible to get TTB approval/licensing to serve wine from a third party vendor through our taproom? If so, what does the application process entail?

We operate on a California Type 23 license, we do not have an eating establishment and our license allows for all age access to the facility during the day. We would like to keep this the same.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.