Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro Infuser feedback

Hi All,

I'm curious if anyone has used an inline nitrogen infuser such as this offered by Keg Outlet?

We've always offered a nitro beer or two in our taproom but have just been carbing low and pushing with mixed gas through a stout faucet. We have our process *kind of* dialed in, but it still leaves too much variability for my tastes + at the end of the day it's kind of the working man's way of doing nitro beer. Would a device such as this offer better results with less headache? From the sounds of it we'd be able to hook up an uncarbonated keg taken right from a crashed tank and serve a great nitro pour by infusing it inline at the tap. Too good to be true? Is there a reason these are on a blowout sale?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Cheers,
    Tom

TGTBT.....is my guess.

The combination of the price drop and that they never mention beer in the description or any of the comments gives me pause.

...but I hope to hear I'm wrong ;-)

Comment

Tom, it looks pretty similar to our cellarstream from AC beverage which has been working great. From the moment we got it we noticed our beers had all the great nitro mouth feel plus foam that lasts till the end of the glass. No need for any carbonation or fiddling just keg beers off still and hook em up! The cellarstream has some sort of membrane in it that gets charged up with nitrogen and dissolves it into the beer.

Edit: that keg outlet thing looks pretty cool not sure the exact mechanism that it uses but if you try it out let me know how it works!
      Last edited by Junkyard; 02-27-2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X