Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice on Chinese tanks

Hello,
    I am sure most of you have noticed that if you put an add to either sell or buy a tank you get several folks from China looking to sell you equipment. We have done everything in our power to try to keep everything as local as possible but there just doesn't seem to be what we are looking for. I curious if anyone would recommend a specific company they have used and are happy with. We are in Canada. looking in the 5bbl range for uni-tanks.
    Thanks so much,
    Ian Leis
    Ian Leis
    Brewer/ Owner
    Ward1BrewingCo.

Three things....

First, there are plenty of North American manufacturers that can custom-build equipment to most any reasonable specification.

Second, your equipment should be relatively easy to source. If you can't find what you're looking for in North America, then you should ask yourself what makes your particular recipe require unusual equipment? There have been countless brewing systems built and the industry has settled on pretty much the best set of equipment you can get for the price and typical brewing styles.

Third, if you think getting custom equipment in US is difficult, then you are going to pull out all your hair dealing with China.
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

go china

Just about any of the major manufacturers will build you a quality tank for decent money. Be VERY specific about what you want, and I always try to use a company with a us based distributor so you have someone to hold accountable. Also, get, sign, and keep copies of drawings for anything you order.

cheers
      Larry Horwitz

Comment

Working...
      X