Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of the manufacturer Micet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of the manufacturer Micet?

Hi All, I'm considering ordering a small pilot system from a Chinese manufacturer in Jinan called Micet. I've searched around but can't find much about them.

Has anyone heard of Micet and, if so, what is their equipment like?

Thanks in advance

Adrian

Yikes! 64 views and no comments. That can't be a good sign! Might steer clear!

Comment

I’ve no experience with Micet, but I think some folks in the UK have. I follow them on FB, you could try to work out who they’re customers are, or ask them for contacts for satisfied customers.
      I currently use a US-designed/purchased Chinese-built 10bbl plant, but it has some major design flaws IMO (combined MT/LT is just a bad idea to me; over 50% of the vessel pressure gauges have busted in 6 months of light use; the HMI is split into usage pages not pictorial & is just not user-friendly, etc, etc!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks very much for sharing your experiences @mic_mac. [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

No problem...but damnit, I used “they’re” instead of “their”[emoji35]
          ...I blame the 20 hour sour kettle brewday earlier this week![emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

yolong

Originally posted by nokitel View Post
              Hi All, I'm considering ordering a small pilot system from a Chinese manufacturer in Jinan called Micet. I've searched around but can't find much about them.

Has anyone heard of Micet and, if so, what is their equipment like?

Thanks in advance

Adrian
              hi Adrian

i am not sure about micet(they price should be quite low)
              yolong 1bbl pilot system just delivered to usa several days ago and we also have 2bbl system(90%new)for sell.
              should you have interesting you may email me randy@yolongbrewtech.comClick image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20190515111744.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	191898

Comment

Hello Adrian,

How are you? Just saw the message.

This is Alice from Jinan Qihui Beer Equipment Company, we have export to USA many times. Welcome to visit our customer and check the quality of our brewery equipment.

May I know if you have place order and your email address?
                Any question, contact me freely anytime.
                My email is alice@qhbeerequipment.com
                0086 15505412086
                Best regards
                Alice

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Comment

I heard a little. Also after checking information in the Web, I saw a lot of variants provided here and there. But this is the best for me, I think.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	2-1Z3301251134X.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	191935
                  Attached Files

Comment

I heard that Micet exists but never ordered anything from them to be honest. Their website doesn't look bad, seems like they have all certifications needed. Maybe I will order from them after I manage to put my current property for sale in Athens here and move to a bigger place in the suburbs. I will post about my experience with them for sure later on.

Comment

Well to know this about the following. Thanks for the description!

Comment

Working...
                      X