Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internship / Trainee opportunity

Hello,

This is Vishal, I am a recent graduate from University of Nottingham (UK) in Msc Brewing science and Practice with highly skilled grain to glass experience.

I’m currently applying for my J-1 visa ( Intern Visa ) to intern in the USA and I wouldn’t be needing any kind of sponsorship for this. I am looking for an internship for a period of 6-8 months but if something is a shorter or longer time i could also do that. Reason for doing internship is in order to gain more knowledge about brewing, USA beer culture and ultimately the beer styles and as well as to know those factors which makes USA craft breweries set apart from the world. I would also like to learn more about the sustainability side of brewing. Apart from that I am currently applying for my PR in Canada and it is going to take some where around 6-8months. So, thought instead of sitting ideal at home for this long period i could go out in the field of brewing and learn various sides of brewing which i am not found off.

I would be interested in the areas of brewing department, packaging department or lab department for the intern role

I have been reaching out to couple of the breweries in USA and found this amazing platform where i could advertise myself to the recruiters. It would be much appreciated if anyone seeing this post can sort out any internships for me or tell me the best way to organize an internship with the brewery.

I would love to send you my resume if you want to see my previous experiences. Please email me on vishal.rinku546@gmail.com and also i could send you one of my recipes if you want to know about my knowledge about recipe development.

I am sure that I’ll make a significant contribution to your organization, while augmenting my employability skills.

Cheers,
    Vishal
    Last edited by Vishal; 03-12-2019, 12:44 PM.
Working...
X