Production Manager/Head Brewer/Director of Operations seeks new challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Manager/Head Brewer/Director of Operations seeks new challenge

In the past 13 years, I’ve worked in various breweries ranging from pub to 20,000 bbl production. Most recently, I completed an overhaul of a pub's brewing operations and am now looking to see what’s out there. I have 8 years of brewery management experience and a proven track record for consistency and success, along with several state and national awards. I'm detailed, driven and looking for a fit that will continue to allow me to grow and work as part of a team to achieve success. I’m located in Michigan and ideally would like to find a job on the east side of the state. I have a family that includes two small school aged kids, so I can't take a job immediately, but figured I would start to see what's out there. If you’d like to see my resume, please get in touch!
    Last edited by ArtofWar13; 03-18-2019, 04:01 PM. Reason: Details

Hello,

We are looking for help soon. Please send your resume to nate@bucherknifebrewing.com.

Have a great day!

Comment

you are still on the hunt for a new position, we would love to speak to you. Will you send A copy of your resume to hunter.lake@gmail.com and give me a time when we can set up an introductory phone call?

Comment

Brewery in Idaho looking for Head Brewer

Please email your resume to madisong@2cfamilybrewing.com

2C Family Brewing in Nampa Idaho (near Boise) is looking for a highly motivated head brewer. 2C is ready to start brewing on our 2 vessel 10 bbl system! This position is perfect for someone who is looking to produce high quality and delicious beer. 2C family brewing is focused on producing Belgian and German styles with some more modern beers mixed in. Come enjoy the great outdoors and join our family!

Responsibilities include:
        Brewing operations from Grain to Glass
        • Including recipe formulation for the company with focus on Belgian and German Styles
        • Cellar work, yeast management, spent grain handling
        • CIP for brewhouse and tanks. Keg washing. Making sure all brewery areas are a clean and workable environment
        • Inventory and ordering of all raw materials and parts
        • Keep detailed records of Brew Logs, Fermentation protocols, and finished beer for tax reporting
        • Able to run and participate in sensory tastings for quality assurance
        Maintenance on brewhouse, tanks, and supporting equipment
        Making and keeping professional relationships between vendors and purchasing to provide the most profitable supply chain for the brewery
        Create and implement safety protocols, SOPs, and training for the brewery
        Attend festivals, brewery tours and other events to represent the brewery
        Safely lift 55 pounds overhead, climb stairs, ramps and ladders. Safely stoop, kneel, crouch and or crawl. Safely work in cold, warm, hot environments within the same shift.

Qualifications:
        • 21 Years or older
        • 2 Years minimum professional brewing required
        • Head Brewer experience
        • Formal Brewing Education preferred
        • Passion and understanding of craft beer

Email all replies to madisong@2cfamilybrewing.com

Comment

Working...
        X