Thread: Head Brewer & Partnership Opportunity

Head Brewer & Partnership Opportunity

Full Time Head Brewer and partnership opportunity for New York City Brewery in planning

I am seeking a partner for a brewery startup I am working on. Are you someone who has been trying to open their own brewery or is in the planning stages of it? Or are you an experienced brewer who has always wanted to be part of a new brand?
    We are funded and planning to set up a small facility in the outer borough areas of New York city or perhaps just outside the city. New up and coming brands looking for investment are to the top of the list.

Not only will this person be our head brewer but they will be heavily involved in the creation and building of the brewing facility and brand. This facility may also small batch contract brew for other accounts.

The right person for this job must be incredible passionate and knowledgable about this industry. This person will be incredibly passionate about the art which they create for our consumption and enjoyment yet is also smart and aware of current trends. They must be a good leader in their own right.

Not only will this person be in charge of the brewing facility but candidates who are able to help us design the brewery and purchase equipment.

Head Brewer & Partnership Opportunity

Good evening,

I’m very interested in discussing this opportunity.

How do I go about getting in contact with you & is there an email I should send my resume to?

Cheers!

Partnership

I’d like to discuss partnership opportunities. How can I contact you?