Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona brewer looking for perfect fit willing to relocate

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Currently I’m located in Arizona looking for a perfect fit for my career. Relocation can be discussed if I find a perfect fit.

I am confident my skills and experience in customer service, production brewing, and studies will benefit your needs for the business.
    My work in the hospitality industry has enabled me to use my customer service skills on a daily basis. This experience has helped me build in person interactions and relationships with my customers, fellow co-workers, and supervisors, thus providing better business services.
    Beer has been my passion for years trying everything I can on personal brews and many brews with the Northern Arizona Craft Beer Association. Working with this club I have worked with many breweries including Mother Road Brewing Company, Grand Canyon Brewing Company, Dark Sky Brewing Company, and Historic Brewing Company. To further my career in the industry I would like to gain as much knowledge as I can by learning from some of the best.
    Being the headbrewer at Dad and Dudes Breweria and Bru handbuilt ales. Both breweries have a 3bbl system that I ran that includes all paperwork, brewing, and organization. From brewing flagships to creating and turning my recipes into something the community and the state can enjoy. Currently I’m working with MotherRoad Brewing Company to learn a bit more about big scale production. Unfortunately mass production is not my fit and would like to convert back to my love of the smaller systems.
    I fully and truly enjoy working in this industry, collecting my bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management with most of my time going into craft brewing. This experience will boost my confidence to one day obtain the dream job I desire. I hope to apply the education, knowledge, and experience I’ve gained through my university studies and employment to further my career.

I look forward to an opportunity to further discuss my qualifications and provide my resume. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Cheers!

Josh Estensen
    EstensenJosh@gmail.com
Working...
X