Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1bbl steam condenser

Hello!
    I have a 1bbl stout kettle with a Tri Clamp port near the top. I tried making a steam condenser using a tee and a spray nozzle fed with cold water. It doesn’t work. It seems that the unit is too small to handle this amount of steam. Does anyone know of a condenser I can use? Stout only makes them for 2bbl and up. Or, does anyone have any knowledge that would help my triclamp condenser to work? Thank you!

Got it working

After some time experimenting we got it working! On to the next problem

Comment

Originally posted by ReclamationBrew View Post
      After some time experimenting we got it working! On to the next problem

Any chance you could share some info on your setup? I also have a 1BBL that I'm trying to circumvent the steam from the operating space.

The leader in premium home and professional brewing equipment!

Spike made one that is TINY!

This Stout Tanks pro grade 1 bbl electric brewing system is ideal for use as a pilot system in micro breweries and nano breweries. It has more professional grade features than any other 1 bbl brewing system on the market. Take a look >

Stout says they have one for the 1BBL but it's not listed anywhere..

Otherwise the brewboss and the steam slayer are the only non-commercial options and brewhardware's steam slayer is supposed to have a larger version for larger systems but I've only had one response from them on the release of that in a month. Also I had inquired into it around this time last year and they're still working on it...

Steve
      Bremerton, WA

Comment

Working...
      X