Experienced International Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced International Head Brewer

I have nearly 10 years in the Industry, the last 5 as Head Brewer. Originally from Denver, Colorado I have lived and worked in Denmark and South Korea and have been fortunate enough to travel for beer all over the world. I'm looking for a new opportunity to continue to do what I love, ideally anywhere outside of the continental US.

I'll happily provide a resume or any other details to anyone that's interested.

Cheers.

Brewery in Idaho looking for Head Brewer

Originally posted by MRomeo01 View Post
    I have nearly 10 years in the Industry, the last 5 as Head Brewer. Originally from Denver, Colorado I have lived and worked in Denmark and South Korea and have been fortunate enough to travel for beer all over the world. I'm looking for a new opportunity to continue to do what I love, ideally anywhere outside of the continental US.

I'll happily provide a resume or any other details to anyone that's interested.

Cheers.
    Please send your resume to madisong@2cfamilybrewing.com

2C Family Brewing in Nampa Idaho (near Boise) is looking for a highly motivated head brewer. 2C is ready to start brewing on our 2 vessel 10 bbl system! This position is perfect for someone who is looking to produce high quality and delicious beer. 2C family brewing is focused on producing Belgian and German styles with some more modern beers mixed in. Come enjoy the great outdoors and join our family!

Responsibilities include:
    Brewing operations from Grain to Glass
    • Including recipe formulation for the company with focus on Belgian and German Styles
    • Cellar work, yeast management, spent grain handling
    • CIP for brewhouse and tanks. Keg washing. Making sure all brewery areas are a clean and workable environment
    • Inventory and ordering of all raw materials and parts
    • Keep detailed records of Brew Logs, Fermentation protocols, and finished beer for tax reporting
    • Able to run and participate in sensory tastings for quality assurance
    Maintenance on brewhouse, tanks, and supporting equipment
    Making and keeping professional relationships between vendors and purchasing to provide the most profitable supply chain for the brewery
    Create and implement safety protocols, SOPs, and training for the brewery
    Attend festivals, brewery tours and other events to represent the brewery
    Safely lift 55 pounds overhead, climb stairs, ramps and ladders. Safely stoop, kneel, crouch and or crawl. Safely work in cold, warm, hot environments within the same shift.

Qualifications:
    • 21 Years or older
    • 2 Years minimum professional brewing required
    • Head Brewer experience
    • Formal Brewing Education preferred
    • Passion and understanding of craft beer

Email all replies to madisong@2cfamilybrewing.com

Comment

Working...
    X