Consultant needed for NY brewery startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consultant needed for NY brewery startup

I am looking for a brewery consultant to aid with the start up plans and finacial projections of a proposed brewery in upstate new york. we have funding and are ready to move forward. i am seeking a consultant who has experience in opening multiple breweries ideally and can aid in the creation of a business plan with accurate equipement costs, utility costs projections, recipe ingredient costs, labor cost projections etc. this can be done remoteley or over skype but would preferably be in person. I am located in New York city.

moving forward there may be more consulting work available but this in particular is for a short few days work.
    email me for any details

email please

I am an international brewer and consultant of over 20 years, have built many breweries, and live in upstate New York. I can help you. My name is Alec Campbell, and my email address is lflbills@yahoo.com.

Comment

brewing consultant

Originally posted by ileonard922 View Post
      I am looking for a brewery consultant to aid with the start up plans and finacial projections of a proposed brewery in upstate new york. we have funding and are ready to move forward. i am seeking a consultant who has experience in opening multiple breweries ideally and can aid in the creation of a business plan with accurate equipement costs, utility costs projections, recipe ingredient costs, labor cost projections etc. this can be done remoteley or over skype but would preferably be in person. I am located in New York city.

moving forward there may be more consulting work available but this in particular is for a short few days work.
      email me for any details
      I am a German trained master brewer, commercial brewer for 32 years, consultant for 27 years who has started 30 new breweries and assisted on many more existing ones. My rates are quite affordable and I will make sure that you get started correctly to make the best beer, efficiently.

Thank you for your consideration.
      Jim Lueders
      Leuders Consulting is a beer consultant that gives you access to more than 30 years of experience in the brewing industry. Our team can help you with business planning, brewing system design, product formulation, and even training your staff on standard operating procedures. www.brewconsult.com

406-529-6919
      jim@brewconsult.com

Comment

Working...
      X