Experienced brewer with diverse skill set available in Mid-Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer with diverse skill set available in Mid-Atlantic

I'm an experienced brewer with a pretty diverse skill set looking for a new opportunity in the Mid-Atlantic, preferably in Virginia. I've been a Brewmaster at a brand new 15bbl production brewery where I dialed in recipes and equipment while also working diligently to grow distribution over a large portion of the state. Prior to that, I ran brewing operations for a mixed fermentation brewery that specialized in small batch oak fermented brews, while also managing tap room operations. I have a military background with a keen attention to detail and top notch organization skills. Countless industry connections in the area and more passion for the industry than just about anyone you've met.

Originally posted by StFuad View Post
    I'm an experienced brewer with a pretty diverse skill set looking for a new opportunity in the Mid-Atlantic, preferably in Virginia. I've been a Brewmaster at a brand new 15bbl production brewery where I dialed in recipes and equipment while also working diligently to grow distribution over a large portion of the state. Prior to that, I ran brewing operations for a mixed fermentation brewery that specialized in small batch oak fermented brews, while also managing tap room operations. I have a military background with a keen attention to detail and top notch organization skills. Countless industry connections in the area and more passion for the industry than just about anyone you've met.
    Shoot me and email at bz1129@gmail.com to discuss an opportunity. Look forward to talking with you.

Comment

Working...
    X