Keg Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Tracking

Maybe the wrong forum to ask this, but...

How do you keep track of distribution of your kegs? Is there some software you use? I'm thinking utilizing a database with bar codes on the kegs.

Thanks,
    Rich

Originally posted by Rich@Midsummer View Post
    Maybe the wrong forum to ask this, but...

How do you keep track of distribution of your kegs? Is there some software you use? I'm thinking utilizing a database with bar codes on the kegs.

Thanks,
    Rich
    Also looking for advice on this. I tried spreadsheeting it and it gets too crazy after time.

Comment

We have our kegs numbered (just used mailbox numbers) and a marker board with each keg on it on the wall of the cold room on the outside. When it gets taken out of the cold room, we mark on the board the account, date and initial, and when it's returned clear it out and write "Here"

It's not the most innovative or prettiest but it works for a small brewery with about 20-30 kegs out in circulation out of 40 altogether.

Comment

Hey Rich,

Not sure if you ended up finding a solution for this but it is something we offer as standard with our management software, BrewMan

We provide QR coded permanent labels that go on your kegs. Either at despatch or when delivering, you scan the kegs through the app and scan any for collection. The system will then have a list of who has your kegs and for how long,

You can see how it works for our users here:

If you are interested in taking a look, I can show you over a video call, my email is sam@premiersystems.com

Cheers
        Sam

Comment

Thanks Sam.
          I wound up creating a keg tracking and inventory system in Zoho creator. Free was a great price :-)
          Rich

Comment

Working...
          X