Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Tracking

Maybe not the right forum to ask this but,

How do you keep track of distribution of your kegs? Is there some software you use? I'm thinking utilizing a database with bar codes on the kegs.

Thank,
    Rich

We use KegID, it has worked well for us. Very simple, works on a phone or tablet to scan the barcodes on the kegs, plus a web interface. Been using them for 4 years now I think, maybe almost 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Akward
      You can track the shipment by simply entering the tracking id given by the courier company so that you will know the exact details of the package and be rest assured https://pkge.net/couriers/china-post
      Pretty sure he means tracking his assets as they are at places they have delivered to, not freight or packages being shipped with a third party carrier like FedEx, UPS, etc.

Comment

Tracking

Yes, thank you.

I looked into some of the available solutions, and they are pretty pricey.

I wound up creating a basic need app myself using Zoho creator.

I can assign kegs bar codes, check brewery inventory, reserve kegs for customers and make a CRM deal entry in Zoho, send kegs out for cleaning, locate kegs, check for empty kegs, scan kegs into the system using a smart phone, and know whats in each keg or if its empty.

Thanks for your responses.

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rich@Midsummer View Post
          Tracking

Yes, thank you.

I looked into some of the available solutions, and they are pretty pricey.

I wound up creating a basic need app myself using Zoho creator.

I can assign kegs bar codes, check brewery inventory, reserve kegs for customers and make a CRM deal entry in Zoho, send kegs out for cleaning, locate kegs, check for empty kegs, scan kegs into the system using a smart phone, and know whats in each keg or if its empty.

Thanks for your responses.

Rich
          Rich, I am in the process of trying to establish a keg inventory system over here at Tucker brewing without spending a fortune on another company doing it for us.

If you get a chance I'd love to hear in more detail how you went about creating something with the Zoho platform and some of the challenges you encountered along the way.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
          X