Thread: Prettech and Kinnek

Prettech and Kinnek

I can't begin to say how upset I am with both companies. Prettech Canada for one for cheating me and refusing to refund a clear and documented screw up on their part. It was so bad I could even over look the failed welds, horrific customer service and the instruction manual in Chinese.

Kinnek I spoke with the CEO Ross personally who assured me he make sure they are removed from his market place due to the other breweries that have been screwed over by this company. No a few months later I post a bid on Kinnek for add to my fermentation space and I'm getting calls from Prettech. Not sure how they got my information unless of course Ross from Kinnek lied and they are still in fact on their market place screwing over other people.

Regardless I've learned the hard way never to buy direct from any Asia market company.

I would advise against going directly to Asia with the trade market in a delicate place currently. Let me know if you need pricing from a trusted supplier. Stout Tanks & Kettles supplies high quality and affordable brewing equipment. I'm a former professional brewer of 15+ years and would love to talk shop with you and help out.

Cheers,

Mike Paladino
    Brewery Design Consultant
    Stout Tanks and Kettles, LLC
    The Craft Brewery Experts
    503-372-9580 (Office)
    503-766-3206 (Direct)
    support@stouttanks.com