Experienced Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer

I am a experienced Head Brewer currently located in Texas looking for new opportunities. My experience/redeeming factors include the following:

-Over 7 years experience in professional brewing settings with the last 2.5 years being a Head Brewer
    -Experience in multiple brewery settings from being the assistant at a 1 BBL brewpub up to a 30 BBL regional brewery where I was the Head Brewer
    -Extensive hands on experience with everything from recipe formulation to packaging on fast paced packing lines
    -GABF medal for wood and barrel aged beer
    -I have trained many assistant brewers and helped brewing school students learn the basis of brewing fundamentals

I am willing to relocate for the right position as I have done in the past. Please send me a PM if you are interested in a cover letter and resume with what kind of position you are looking to fill. Cheers!!!
    Last edited by jwhitehead787; 05-14-2019, 06:58 PM.

I'm looking for a head brewer for a start up in north Florida, one hour north of Panama City Beach joe@southernfieldsbrewing.com 850.661.5590

Comment

KC Brewery

Originally posted by jwhitehead787 View Post
      I am a experienced Head Brewer currently located in Texas looking for new opportunities. My experience/redeeming factors include the following:

-Over 7 years experience in professional brewing settings with the last 2.5 years being a Head Brewer
      -Experience in multiple brewery settings from being the assistant at a 1 BBL brewpub up to a 30 BBL regional brewery where I was the Head Brewer
      -Extensive hands on experience with everything from recipe formulation to packaging on fast paced packing lines
      -GABF medal for wood and barrel aged beer
      -I have trained many assistant brewers and helped brewing school students learn the basis of brewing fundamentals

I am willing to relocate for the right position as I have done in the past. Please send me a PM if you are interested in a cover letter and resume with what kind of position you are looking to fill. Cheers!!!
      Are you still looking? We are looking for a new brewer to join our team in the KC area.

Comment

Working...
      X