Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer/ Veteran / Entrepreneur For Hire

Hi All!

My name's Ty Stevenson and I'm looking for a Brewery to work with/for to help increase the quality of the business in all aspects. I have my brewing degree from Siebel, have worked at Stone Brewing, was a head brewer and taproom manager of Old Redwood Brewery, and an assistant brewer at Carneros Brewery. I have brewed in 5 different countries and have a blog (A Brewers Story) which was written a whole page article about in Brew Your Own magazine for my beer adventures in Europe. I have been featured in Zymurgy multiple times as well. I am an award winning homebrewer and was vice president of my homebrew club for 3 years. I own/operate 2 online business revolving around brewing/craft beer (Waters Brewer and Keglet). My long-term goal is to start a brewery in Spain.

I was also in the Marine Corps Reserves from 17-23 years old as a Radio Operator in a Recon unit. I received my Bachelors in Management from Sonoma State University in 2015. First in my family to start and finish military and college.

I recently went to India to receive my 200hr yoga teacher training certificate and I listen to audiobooks about self development, marketing, business tactics, and brewing daily to constantly better my life.

If you are looking for someone to have on your team that is a hard worker, creative thinker, and positive energy bringer, I can be the guy.

Also, if you are serious about having a partner for your new brewery, or are interesting in starting a brewery internationally (or in the US even), keep me in mind.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	27858874_10212777077034800_791192890634951145_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	196077

Cheers,

Ty Stevenson

ty@watersbrewer.com

@watersbrewer , @abrewersstory
Working...
X