Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Managing Dissolved Oxygen Levels-What systems are out there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing Dissolved Oxygen Levels-What systems are out there ?

Hey all!

We have a small brewery operation in Norway running a canning line, up until now have have sent samples to a lab to check packaging oxygen, that has worked ok. However we think its time to buy our own system considering the hassle that you need to deliver the sample within a 30 min to get a good reading.
    Searching online i cant find other systems then Anton Paars OXYQC system and piercer, and that is some expensive stuff for a simple oxygen reading (about 14000 USD).

So my question is what kind of systems do you guys in the US use, and price point?.

Thanks!

The Anton Paar CBox has been my favorite tool of them all, but quite expensive. Last setup I quoted was around $22K USD. Cheaper options are The Beverly by Hamilton, and Orbisphere by Hach. I believe Pentair also offers an optical based unit for dissolved o2, but its been a while since I looked. Quotes from a few years back would put the Orbisphere in between the AP and the Hamilton. Hamilton was at $6-8K USD a handful of years back. You will likely need a separate piercer too, probably from Zahm & Nagel.

Comment

Working...
    X