Thread: Head Brewer, Reno, NV

Head Brewer, Reno, NV

We at Brasserie Saint James are seeking a Head Brewer to lead our brewing operations in Reno, NV. Our founding identity is based on brewing Belgian, and other European, style beers. Our brewery is located within a century-old former ice house which also houses our excellent, on-site restaurant. We have a 20-bbl brewhouse fed by an aquifer, which provides a great water profile for most of our core lineup. We have achieved many accolades, such as winning the GABF gold medal for mid-size brewery of the year in 2014. We’re looking for someone to join our team who can maintain our level of excellence as well as adding his or her creative input with other styles.

Our ideal partner’s experience include:

- 3+ years of experience in a production brewery or brewpub as a recipe developer and brewer

- Ability to create and produce unique new recipes for both taproom and distribution

- Expert knowledge of brewing processes, brewing science, beer quality, and recipe scaling

- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills

- Strong work ethic and self-starting attitude

Responsibilities and Duties:

- Manage daily brewing/cellaring operations

- Maintain beer quality, efficient processes and overall organization and cleanliness

- Create Standard Operating Procedures for all brewhouse operations

- Schedule and manage beer production for taproom and distribution

- Enforce OSHA and safety compliance

- Routine maintenance of brewery and taproom equipment

- Ability to operate forklift and other warehouse equipment

- Represent our brewery and brands at events/festivals/conferences

- Adapt to, and take the lead in, changes that come with growth and expansion

- Assist in sales and distribution and being a face of the brewery

If this opportunity appeals to you and you would like to learn more, please email chris@brasseriesaintjames.com with your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Cheers

Hello

I am currently working for United Brewery in New Product Development department at Central Technical Cell Bangalore(India )

I have the ability to manage different aspects of brewing which includes packaging, recipe formulations for commercial brewing and also for our brewpubs, design new and innovative recipe, Have Strong communication skills to represent the brand at different media platforms and I can also develop Non-Alcoholic Beers and other innovative beers successfully for mass consumption with cost-effective brewing practices.

Regards
    Ankur Napa
    +917755909445

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk