Sprained ankle brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprained ankle brace

So I screwed up my ankle by miss stepping off my brew stand. Now the doc said that I've gotta wear this big ass brace for at least 2 weeks.
    Wondering if anyone knows of a good "over boot" or something to keep it dry while I'm at work.Click image for larger version

Name:	1558210305904955898262.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	196081

Instead of a crutch, take a look at iWalk 2.0

I used it after Achilles tendon surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne1 View Post
      Instead of a crutch, take a look at iWalk 2.0

I used it after Achilles tendon surgery.
      That looks nice but I think I'm too spastic for that. Plus climbing stairs seams if-y to me.
      What I'm really looking for is some kind of slip over water proof cover, preferably with some tread on the bottom.

Comment

If the foam liner is removable, take it out, put the liner on your foot and put a large, heavy-duty garbage bag over the liner then put the brace on. The brace will get grungy, but your foot and the liner will be protected. The brace should protect the garbage bag from damage and you'll still have the tread on the brace.

Get better soon--don't push it or it'll just take longer.
        Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
        Terminal Gravity Brewing,
        Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by TGTimm View Post
          If the foam liner is removable, take it out, put the liner on your foot and put a large, heavy-duty garbage bag over the liner then put the brace on. The brace will get grungy, but your foot and the liner will be protected. The brace should protect the garbage bag from damage and you'll still have the tread on the brace.

Get better soon--don't push it or it'll just take longer.
          That's a clever idea timm! I'll give it a try.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X