Experienced Assistant Brewer in CO. Brewpub background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Assistant Brewer in CO. Brewpub background

Im a brewer with 4 years experience in a brewpub in Boulder, CO. This was the only brewery I had worked for, as I had been there since its inception, until its closure this past week. I have experience in brewing on a 3bbl system, a 10bbl 3 stage system, bottling, canning, and distributors orders. As this door in my life has closed, I am looking for the next step. I'm a hard working, creative 28 year old guy who is looking to put my heart back into the beer, and as such I can really help grow or bring new spark to any business. I have been a part of a GABF winning team, and even ran the brew house from time to time. I do live in CO, but if the place and the position is right, I would absolutely consider a new location. I still have a lot to learn in this industry, but for any brewery to take this chance on me, they would not regret it.

If any of this sounds like a good fit for you and your company, please feel free to reach out, and I can send a resume and answer any and all questions you have for me.

Thank you for your time!

DBC Hiring

Denver Beer Co. is seeking a Brewer
    Denver Beer Co. is hiring a full time brewer to operate our 30 bbl system at our production brewery and rotate through cellar responsibilities on a monthly basis. Our vision for the Denver Beer Co. brew team is to brew the best beer in the world in the most efficient way possible. We currently brew in Denver at our original taproom brewery on Platte St, at our Canworks production brewery, and at our Olde Town Arvada taproom brewery. We need an experienced, detail oriented production brewer who can help us continue to make outstanding quality and consistent beer at our production brewery.

Who we are looking for:
    Someone with experience in brewing, cellaring, and understanding the fundamental principles of making great beer
    Someone who can handle working in a fast paced environment and still maintain attention to detail
    Someone who can work smart, multitask, and understand time efficiency
    Someone who can follow, improve, and create SOP’s focused on efficiently brewing consistent, quality beer

This is a dream job for the ideal candidate. We are looking for someone who can work independently and also work and communicate effectively on a team. Understanding the principles of milling, mashing, lautering, raw materials, fermentation, filtration, carbonation, and CIP is a must. Keeping a clean work space and brewing area is also required. Knowledge around 5S principles and technical aptitude is a plus.

Mission:

The idea behind Denver Beer Co is simple. Good beer is best enjoyed with friends, fresh air, and a bit of adventurous spirit to sharpen the palate. Serving only premium artisan ales and lagers, we utilize fresh ingredients and embrace both innovative and old world styles of beer. Similar to a farmer’s table, our beer selections change with the seasons.

Responsibilities:
    Brew 2-5 batches/week
    Monitor fermentation, dry hop, harvest and pitch yeast, clarify and carbonate beer
    CIP and sanitize all vessels as needed
    Perform routine maintenance activities throughout brewing department
    Maintain a clean and organized working environment
    Take meticulous notes and records on every aspect of the brewing process every time.
    Maintain and record inventory of raw materials
    Perform Lab Sampling Duties & QA follow up
    Be a team player and assist other areas of the brewery as needed

Requirements:
    Minimum of 2 years of professional brewing and cellaring experience.
    Formal brewing education preferred
    Able to frequently lift heavy materials (minimum 55 lb. boxes shoulder high up to 50 times daily) and full kegs.
    Desire to build, enrich, and further define the quality reputation of Denver Beer Co.
    Experience with centrifuge a plus

We offer a very competitive wage and benefits package. To apply for this job please do the following:

Please write us a letter as to why you are the best fit for the culture of Denver Beer Co.
    Please send us a recipe and brew notes of a beer of which you are proud or a story about the best beer you’ve made and why it was so great.

Application letters should be sent to jason@denverbeerco.com. We will respond to applicants who resonate with our team and our culture.
    Jason Buehler
    Denver Beer Co

Comment

president

Originally posted by jschem16 View Post
      Im a brewer with 4 years experience in a brewpub in Boulder, CO. This was the only brewery I had worked for, as I had been there since its inception, until its closure this past week. I have experience in brewing on a 3bbl system, a 10bbl 3 stage system, bottling, canning, and distributors orders. As this door in my life has closed, I am looking for the next step. I'm a hard working, creative 28 year old guy who is looking to put my heart back into the beer, and as such I can really help grow or bring new spark to any business. I have been a part of a GABF winning team, and even ran the brew house from time to time. I do live in CO, but if the place and the position is right, I would absolutely consider a new location. I still have a lot to learn in this industry, but for any brewery to take this chance on me, they would not regret it.

If any of this sounds like a good fit for you and your company, please feel free to reach out, and I can send a resume and answer any and all questions you have for me.

Thank you for your time!
      if you could relocate to KC we should talk
      816-935-3894 Glen Stinson

Comment

president

if you could relocate to KC we should talk
        816-935-3894 glen

Comment

Sw co

If you are still in the market for a new position, send your resume to utturtle@gmail.com

Comment

Millstone Pizza Co. & Brewery
            Brewer wanted! 3.5 barrel system now and set for expansion in the near future. Our brewery currently services 2 busy restaurant locations and expanding soon. Excellent working environment with solid plan for growth, Salary plus monthly bonus. Located the the wonderful community of Cody Wyoming. We are looking forward to meeting with you!

Comment

Working...
            X