Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payload Supply, anyone have good luck with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payload Supply, anyone have good luck with them?

Just wondering if anyone has used Payload Supply before?
    Last month I purchased some fruit puree from them, got a quick order accepted response and they charged my CC the next day. I even got an email from Erik thanking me for my order and asking if there's anything else he can do to help. I'm sure all the emails sent were automatic but still nice to know that the order went through properly.
    Now weeks have gone by and I have heard NOTHING from Erik or the company. For the past 2 1/2 weeks I have emailed multiple times the sales email as well as Erik directly. I've also called and left a message, because of course nobody answered. I have even sent them a message on FB. The fact that they can't even give me an eta as to when my shipment will be sent out or even contact me back with a "I don't know right now" answer is making me think they just ran off with my money.

Funny this thread came up, I was thinking about reaching out to him. I've met him a handful of times and we've emailed back and forth quite a bit but this was probably six months ago.

Hopefully everything works out, some of those prices seemed too good to be true. Especially the fruit.

Comment

I've talked with a couple other people that have used Payload and the same thing has happened to them. I'd say run-away and look elsewhere. If you are needing fruit puree it looks like they are getting theirs from the same source as https://asepticfruitpurees.com/

I am now going to get my attorney involved and hopefully I can get my money back from them.

Comment

Warning - Do Not Order From This Company

Going thru the same situation here. Ordered some hops a few weeks ago, received an email from Erik thanking me for the order then nothing else. Have called many time and sent numerous emails with no response. Has anybody had any good luck with this guys?

Comment

Working...
        X