BrewHA BIAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrewHA BIAC

I'm looking at a BREWHA BIAC 5bbl system but I have no experience with the "brew in a bag " process. I understand the theory but I have never put it to use. Is anyone using the BIAC 5bbl or 7bbl system and how well does it work in a craft brewery scenario?

I have one of the smaller 60L systems. That one is going to be my pilot system. Nathan, the owner of Brewha may give you some references to contact. There is also a long thread on homebrewtalk.com dealing with the smaller systems.
    Well, I haven't seen anything on this specific topic. I've had a 120v HERMS mash system for a over a year now but have been using propane for the boil. Recently, I've been looking to go electric on my brew kettle. Through that search, I discovered the 3-in-1 "Boil Kettle, Jacketed Chiller...

Comment

BrewHA BIAC

Thank you AGB, I have been in touch with Nathan but I was hoping for feed back from actual users of the bigger systems. Are you happy with your 60L system? Have you always used the "BIAB" process or have you ever used the "three vessel" system in the past. I currently have a 1bbl three vessel system I put together but I am looking to save going bigger. As I'm sure you know space and money are always near the top of consideration when starting up.

Comment

The 60L BIAC was my home brewing system since 2014. It will now be a pilot system. I bought a 5bbl system from Gavin at Sungood. I even bought a 60L jacketed FV that can hold pressure from him to go with my BIAC. The BIAC works well but I would recommend some kind of sparge. I've seen guys just sparge with unheated water and get very good results. The other way is to get a tankless water heater. You can also look at the Colorado Brewing Systems. They are similar but require fermenters and are not the all-in-one systems like the BIAC.

Comment

Working...
        X