Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewer I: Packaging - Mother Road Brewing Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer I: Packaging - Mother Road Brewing Co.

THE OPEN ROAD
    Mother Road Brewing Company seeks a brewer to aid us in the expansion of our production brewery in Flagstaff, Arizona. Over the course of six years, we have grown from brewing 650 barrels in 2011 to 9,515 barrels in 2018 and are on pace for 14,000 in 2019. With the addition of three new tanks, the brewery has the capacity and market demand to take us up to 18,000 barrels.

The Mother Road Production team is made up of four areas: Wort Production, Cellar, Packaging, and Quality. This collective group of fifteen is responsible for all facets of the brewing process. We are curious; continuously improving our beer and brewery through experimentation and open dialogue.

As a Brewer I-Packaging, you will work with a talented packaging team of five to brew distinguished beers. This position is designed to integrate those who bring basic beverage production experience and/or education into our brewing team, while providing opportunities to learn new skill sets and grow as a brewer.
    Primary job responsibilities include:
    Canning - five-head in line filler
    Kegging - Semi-Auto, three-head cleaner; ten-head manual filler
    Monitoring of all critical parameters in the packaging area: Dissolved oxygen, carbonation, pH, fill weights, seam checks, etc
    Cellar vessel and packaging line CIP/SIP
    Continuing education to improve the packaging area.

LICENSE TO DRIVE
    Want to travel with us? The ideal candidate will embrace the values and spirit of Mother Road. We provide radical hospitality, face adversity with a smile, continuously learn, and believe that laughter and work-life balance are essential. Love of food, travel, the outdoors, history and the Southwest are a candidate bonus.

The winning candidate will be able to demonstrate their alignment with our values, have at least 6+ months of brewing, distilling or wine making experience, and express an interest in long-term growth with the Mother Road story. Brewing education may be considered in lieu of experience.

A FULL TANK OF GAS
    Mother Road Brewing offers a competitive wage, a health package, training & development, and of course, beer. We take care of our employees and keep their well-being a priority.

FLAGSTAFF, AZ
    A hidden gem of a mountain town in northern Arizona, located in the largest Ponderosa Pine forest in the world. You will feel at home if you are passionate about the outdoors, enjoy hand-roasted coffee, and great craft beer. [Voted Top 25 Best Towns to Live in 2017 — Outside Online Magazine].

MAP LEGEND
    Qualified candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to Operations Manager, Oliver Adams by email at oliver@motherroadbeer.com with ‘Brewer I June 2019’ in the subject line. Please no phone calls while driving or applying. Accepting candidates through Friday June 21st 2019.’

Resumes lacking a cover letter will be left at a rest stop.
Working...
X