Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experianced SF brewer looking for right fit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experianced SF brewer looking for right fit.

I have 3+ years working in production breweries in San Francisco, first as a cellarperson and the last few years as a shift brewer. I feel comfortable in my knowledge of the material, mechanical and scientific aspects of the act of producing beer. I am also confident in my abilities to develop beer recipes. Over these last few years I have been able to develop a stack of recipes, many that have been released to positive critical feedback. I have worked to create a common thread through this body of recipes, and that is of subtlety. And though I have brewed plenty of loud, adjunct-laden beers, (really, pretty much any kind of beer you can imagine at this point) it is these careful, approachable beers that have become my passion.

I am seeking to be part of a brewery, new or established, that understands subtlety and has a desire to develop a body of work that innovates while simultaneously respects and builds on tradition. Instead of trying to keep up with trends, a brewery that pushes originality themselves and builds an identity they are proud of. A brewery that understands the importance of educating not placating to inexperienced palates. A business that values a careful and measured pace and scale of growth.

I live in SF and would ideally stick close to the city, but would consider travel or even relocation if the fit is right. Feel free to contact for more information.

we looking for a head brewer for a start up in north Florida, one hour north of Panama City Beach. joe 850.661.5590 joe@southernfieldsbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
    X