Grain Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grain Mills

What 3-4 roller grain mills are out there with 40-60+ lb hoppers on them? Looking for something for our 1bbl pilot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pkw

Try PKW' 3 roller mill.
    Sure they will accommodate any size hopper you need.

Comment

Monster Mill

Comment

We have both a mm3 (non pro) and the kegco 3 roller and have decided to use the kegco 3 roller and keep the mm3 for backup. we have a 3 bbl system. We have motorized the kegco and have been using it for 7 months now with zero issues.
        Things to consider,
        the kegco 3 roller comes with sealed ball bearings. The mm does not (it uses cheaper brass bushings) unless you purchase the upgrade making it about 4 times the cost with no practical benefit. the larger mm3 hopper extension bolts right up to the kegco

Comment

MicroMill and MicroMill XL

Originally posted by lewisb13 View Post
          What 3-4 roller grain mills are out there with 40-60+ lb hoppers on them? Looking for something for our 1bbl pilot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
          Our line of mills include the SvenMill, EconoMill and MicroMill.
          Because we build by the order, we can incorporate modifications right at the time of the build.

Generally for your size of an operation we would recommend the MicroMill (1995$US).
          Because of the size of hopper you are wanting, I would go with the MicroMill XL (2495$US).
          It runs on a 3/4hp motor and does 400 lbs/hr. The XL hopper was build to handle the capacity you are speaking of.

You can view the MicroMill at our website www.apollomills.com. The MicroMill XL is the same mill, with an extended hopper and full stand.

You are welcome to give me a call (toll-free) at 1-877-255-0187.

Lynn Handford
          Manager
          Apollo Machine & Products
          apm@sasktel.net

Comment

Grain Mill Options

We have a few options that should work for you. Here is the link: https://conical-fermenter.com/malt-mills/ Let us know if you have any specific questions. We are always readily available to talk brewing. Cheers!

Erin O’Leary
            Stout Tanks and Kettles
            The Craft Brewery Experts
            (503) 372-9580 | SUPPORT@STOUTTANKS.COM

We are the leading supplier of equipment to the craft brewing industry
            (Beer, Kombucha, Wine, Cider, Mead, Cold Brew Coffee)
            Last edited by Stouttanks2; 07-16-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

These work really well.

Sasquatch Roller Mills: Malt Mills for Brewers and Distillers. Reliable, efficient malt mills for brewing, distilling, and a range of other craft milling applications.

Comment

Does anybody on this forum know of anyone making custom hoppers for mills? I have a 3 roller commercial mill but with a standard homebrew hopper......holds maybe 11lbs of grain. Looking for one that can hold up to 50lbs.

Comment

Working...
                X