Keg washer review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg washer review?

Anyone out there using a keg washer below? Seems affordable, I am having trouble getting info from the manufacturer. That is probably a red flag in itself.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

I'd certainly think that failure to communicate pre-purchase would be a red-flag. If they don't want to talk to you when you have a handful of money to give them, how well do you think they'll communicate when the inevitable glitches need to be dealt with?
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

What Timm said...

And also, the spelling and grammar are atrocious. To me that also indicates something about professionalism. Also, demand a low-flow spear cleaning step in the cycle. Don't go boldly where nobody has gone before.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Turns out they are Noble Keg Washers

I ended up purchasing the keg washer because it had a return policy. After I entered the credit card information, the receipt came up with "info@noblekegwashers.com" as the billing address. It appears Noble has killed their website and transitioned over to this new site in order to deceive customers. I have cancelled the order but they are not returning calls or emails. I put it in Visa's hands for now to cancel the order.

Comment

We are a keg washer manufacture in China

Hi ,we offer semi-automatic keg washer and filler ,feel free contact me +86 -15968945186 or drop me an email kevin@kegco.com.cn

Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20190422141150.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	191936

Comment

Originally posted by I H8 UM View Post
            Anyone out there using a keg washer below? Seems affordable, I am having trouble getting info from the manufacturer. That is probably a red flag in itself.

http://theekw.com/
            I am using one. First one i ever used. Not sure how much it was or where it was purchased but i can attest that there is zero customer support. But also for what its worth it works well
            Attached Files

Comment

I've been using a Noble for a few years and I highly recommend steering clear of these yahoos. No support, crappy assembly, dangerous wiring, etc. I've rebuilt mine so it works OK and won't kill anybody but I'm looking for something better now.

Comment

Hi,

Brewman have manual keg washer and auto keg washer for option:-)
                Contact with us to get a quotation:-)\

Cheers,
                Brewman Machinery Equipment Co.

Comment

I was just looking into "the keg washer". the person on the other end, Scott Young, was very insistent they had no affiliation with Noble, before or now. I want this product to be real because it is pretty much exactly what I need, but I also don't need the hassle of a piece of shit I can't get support for. If there is any dishonesty in his response then I need to pass. Are we really sure this is the same thing or not? Some companies buy products, rebrand them, modify existing products, outsource support, and lots of other things.

Any additional information would help.

Comment

Scott Young, is/was part of the Noble Keg washer. Some how he/they landed with Brewery Automation Solutions which appears to be a Square payment portal behind thekegwasher.com website. Guys over there are definitely liars. It would be smart to stay far away from these guys.

Tags:
                    Scott Young
                    570-20--4728
                    Noble Keg Washer
                    The Keg Washer
                    The KegWasher
                    Brewery Automation Solutions
                    BAS
                    sales@theekw.com
                    Steve

Comment

Working...