Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer Seeking Creative International Opportunity

Hey all,

I'm an award-winning head brewer from Portland, Oregon, currently brewing/consulting in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently seeking a head brewer position outside of the US, specifically one with a large creative outlet in the styles produced.

In my 9 years of professional brewing experience, I’ve won over 14 awards at major national/international competitions, and also hold a diploma of brewing technology from Siebel/World Brewing Academy.

Have run everything to small 1000bbl(1500HL) brewpubs, to 8000bbl(12kHL) production breweries, managing a team of 10+. The latter, being 3 years as head brewer of a country in Eastern Europe. If you know the role, you know the territory it comes with.

Very well versed in any beer style, but my real passion & intimacy lies in the creativity of mixed-fermentation, wilds, barrel/foeder aging, and general sours. Although, at the end of a long day, a crispy clean pilsner is where it’s at.

Europe would be my preferred continent of choice, but absolutely open to whatever may be out there!

Feel free to email me if you think we might be a good fit. I’ll send my resume/cover letter your way, and answer any additional questions you may have.

Thank you! Hope to talk soon.

camcgu@outlook.com
Working...
X