Experienced & award winning head brewer/distiller in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced & award winning head brewer/distiller in Chicago

I have been brewing and distilling since 2009.

Multiple awards and years of experience in:

- Wort production, recipe formulation, yeast handling, water analysis, equipment maintenance/repair, safe chemical handling

- Production scheduling and packaging in correlation with distributor relations

- State and Federal tax reporting / brewery record keeping

- Collaboration with management team on company goals, employee training, marketing, and event coordination

- Tasting room management, hiring, firing, and training FOH/BOH staff

- Experience with Brewmation, Ekos, and Siemens brewhouse software systems.

- Management of cost of goods sold, profit and loss analysis, and product inventory management/ordering

- Excel in improving efficiencies, process flow, and cost reduction.

I am available to start immediately, please contact me at James.Koblish (@) gmail.com to discuss things further. I enjoy experimentation, pushing style boundaries, following trends, and still creating high-margin products to create a healthy business model.

Thank you for you time.

https://resumes.indeed.com/resume/a0f06b86ac173e10

Hey there.....are you still looking for a brewer position? We are located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

I have tried contacting you twice now with no response, was this by mistake?

Comment

Hi James. Are you still looking for a head brewer position? If so, pls contact me at dave@bywaybrewing.beer. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X