Experienced Brewer/Cellar Women new to Austin, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer/Cellar Women new to Austin, TX

My name is Amanda Bishop and I just moved to Austin from the San Francisco Bay area where I was most recently the Head Brewer at Black Hammer Brewing, an award winning 1000 barrel brewery based in San Francisco, CA. (2019 San Diego International Beer Festival 2nd Place German Style Ale, 2018 California State Fair Commercial Beer Competition 3rd Place Kolsch)

While at Black Hammer (employed for 2.75 years), I moved up from Cellar Person to Head Brewer in less than 2 years overseeing one cellarman and coordinating with the Head of Sales to plan production scheduling and inventory management. I am now a member of the Austin Chapter of the Pink Boots Society actively applying to scholarships in order to increase my knowledge in all aspects of brewing and brewing related operations.

Prior to brewing, I was a winemaker for 5 years with international experience from Canada (Niagara, Ontario), and New Zealand (Marlborough) as well as domestically in California.

While I am new to the Texas Craft Beer world, I am excited to learn everything I can, and would be an enthusiastic addition to your team. I am currently looking for anything production or taproom related to get my foot in the door and see what possibilities open up.

Cheers,
    Amanda
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ABishop; 07-31-2019, 11:03 AM.
Working...
X